Life In A Small Town

Some people ask House Crazy Sarah, "if you are so progressive, why do you live in a rural po-dunk western town full of gun-toting Republicans?" It's true that 95% of her neighbors are gun-toting Republicans (the other 5% are hippies and artistic misfits Like House Crazy Sarah), but she's not here for the people, she's... Continue Reading →

Powered by

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: